Montecito Memorial Park and Mortuary, Colton
About Montecito Memorial Park and Mortuary, Colton
Built in an orange grove, Montecito Memorial Park has been a final resting place for many residents in the Inland Empire since 1925. Resthaven Mausoleum was built in 1930 and has a beautiful stained-glass interior. This historical structure gave families an alternative to traditional ground burial.
In the mid-1950s, Montecito Mortuary opened Cypress Chapel. The Spanish-style funeral home remains a landmark in the area to this day.